top of page



We specialize in performing small residential boundary retracement surveys for individuals buying a piece of ground and would like to know what they own before purchasing property.  We also do farm surveys.  If you have acreage and would like to have the property lines marked and painted we can do that for you as well.  


If you would like to develop or sell off a piece of your ground we can provide necessary maps and paperwork that will accommodate most townships and ordinances.  


Need to know if you are in a flood zone?  Bank wants to know before they will grant you a mortgage?  We can provide an elevation certificate using GPS to determine your elevation.  

bottom of page